(Note: I created these posts on the day they happened but wasn't able to complete or post them until much later so that is why the dates are from awhile ago but you are just getting them. Sorry, things have been a little crazy in the Lee house lately.)
So crazy thing! Steve (and me but not as much as Steve) has been wanting to move for quite some time. We were unemployed for so long and then you have to prove that you have a steady income for a year so we had to wait some more. So this spring he mentioned it again and I poo pooed the idea because I am the financial guru in our relationship and will always say no first to everything because I just want to save. He went and looked at places without me and then coerced me into looking at a few. I did it mostly to appease him but never thought we would do it. Then we found "THE" house. It was a good deal and the idea that we could be in it before the baby was born was daunting but kind of exciting. We reluctantly put an offer on it thinking that they wouldn't accept and we would just forget it but after one negotiation we agreed on a price close to our offer and the deal was done. I was scared, nervous, anxious, excited, stressed, excited, worried, excited but I went with it. Lots to do before we move. We closed on the house today and will be moving in on Saturday. Yikes.
So crazy thing! Steve (and me but not as much as Steve) has been wanting to move for quite some time. We were unemployed for so long and then you have to prove that you have a steady income for a year so we had to wait some more. So this spring he mentioned it again and I poo pooed the idea because I am the financial guru in our relationship and will always say no first to everything because I just want to save. He went and looked at places without me and then coerced me into looking at a few. I did it mostly to appease him but never thought we would do it. Then we found "THE" house. It was a good deal and the idea that we could be in it before the baby was born was daunting but kind of exciting. We reluctantly put an offer on it thinking that they wouldn't accept and we would just forget it but after one negotiation we agreed on a price close to our offer and the deal was done. I was scared, nervous, anxious, excited, stressed, excited, worried, excited but I went with it. Lots to do before we move. We closed on the house today and will be moving in on Saturday. Yikes.


1 comment:
so i got your new address email and went on your blog to find pics but couldn't find any. can't wait to see it. super happy for you guys. And congrats on baby Ashton. sure wish we could see you guys.
Post a Comment