We had her birthday party at The Bay, a little aquatic park, and it was a lot of fun.
Vicki's daughter Paityn and Olivia
(I love that we have daughters the same age because we grew up together and now they are.)

Sweet Faimon girls
There was an airshow nearby during the party so we got to see some of it. A Stealth aircraft also flew over, it was so cool.
I can't believe Olivia will go down these all by herself. She is getting too big.
They had so much fun. I love that Audrey's birthday is in the summer so we can do outdoor parties like I had when I was little. Party attendees: Reagan, Lucy, Maggie, Brooke, Madison, Lauren, Aaron, Eli, Ava, Paityn. I have to write it down so that years from now when we look at the pictures we won't be like "What was her name?"



No comments:
Post a Comment