
Ugh! That's how I feel these days. The last month has been really hard. My back is just not holding up this pregnancy. I've always had back pain during all my pregnancies but this one is terrible. I can hardly walk. Lots of sciatic pain that makes it really difficult to move well. I feel like I look terrible in this picture but these days it's getting harder to make the effort to get ready. O.k. so enough complaining. I am getting really excited to meet baby #4. He may weigh around 6 lbs. or more and he may gain an ounce a day from here forward. I am getting a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions with this pregnancy, more than with the other 3. It makes it difficult to walk fast. So on top of being the last month of pregnancy, we decided to do something crazy and move. Yes, that's right. We are moving across town to Broomfield. It was kind of a last minute decision. Steve has been wanting to move for years and it just hasn't been the right time so recently he has been out looking. I wasn't on board at first because of the baby coming but we found a house we couldn't pass up. We move next weekend 12 days before the baby's arrival. I know, crazy right. I am very Type A personality so this is really stretching me. Pray for us if you think about it, it has been a little stressful.
Here I am at 36 weeks with all four kids!!!
UGH!!! I look like death warmed over in the pic where I was pregnant with Olivia. I'm pasty, eyeliner too thick, and scary hair. Man I wish I would have tried to look a little more well kept then. Oh well, hopefully there was a little more improvement over the years.


No comments:
Post a Comment