Thursday, August 04, 2011

Soccer

So Steve has really wanted the girls to try soccer. I was never a big fan of soccer, I played it one summer and didn't like it. The girls seemed excited about trying it out. We put them in a soccer camp that was only 6 days this summer. They didn't like it I'm afraid. Olivia would hardly go after the ball at first, she just stood there while the other kids ran all around her. Towards the end she starting run after it but she didn't like it. Audrey seemed more enthusiastic about it at first but then she decided she didn't like it either. We finished out the camp but I'm not sure it's in my girls' future. Maybe the boys will like it better.

I think I was the only mom that dressed her kids in jean shorts for soccer but for 6 sessions and knowing they didn't like it I didn't want to pay for shorts. My girls mostly wear skirts and dresses and so we just don't have very many shorts. Oh well.


And the cutest spectator of all!

No comments: