Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today was when he was to be born 8/25

I was scheduled for a c-section today but God had a different plan for baby Ashton. Following are pictures from the hospital through today.

Very long for being so little. 19 3/4" long

What are you thinking about my sweet boy?

All four of my kids. This is what I've always dreamed about.

Having his hearing test done

Lanee and Natasha came to visit me at the hospital and brought me goodies!

I'm going home today!



My favorite nurse Janet. She was my night nurse 3 nights in a row and was great at helping me feed Ashton. Because he was early and little he struggled to latch on and nurse and Janet gave me a lot of tips and was so sweet.

Leaving the hospital
Entering his new home

My mom and dad do such a nice job decorating for all of my babies' 1st homecomings.

Olivia, Audrey, and maybe Owen decorated this poster for us. So sweet!


Our first picture as a family of six!
My parents and Steve surprised me and had a lot of the house done while I was in the hospital. A lot was unpacked, they had painted, bought and had our living room furniture delivered, hung light fixtures, etc. I was blown away with the amount of work they did the four days I was in the hospital. I am so grateful for them and they surprised me with all of it. What a wonderful homecoming. Thanks you guys!




Owen looks like a giant next to his brother.

Trying to capture how tiny his legs are. His skin just sags.

So cuddly


He is so tiny in the car seat.

Look how much bigger Owen's head is than Ashton's.

Awwww!

1 comment:

gotomakan said...

The last picture is the sweetest!! Congrats, Lee family! Love ya!
<3 Grace