Olivia and Audrey went fishing with Uncle Mike and Olivia caught this fish, she was so proud!
Cousins
The cabin had to be redone on the inside due to flooding and some work still needed to be done inside so many hands went into helping get it put back together. It looks a lot different inside but it was really nice.
Why are you giving me that look Sara? I love that my cousin's wife Jenny and some of her kids got to make it all the way from California.
I love this. I go outside and there are a bunch of kids at a table and then Steve. He fits right in.
Little Miss Chloe after her and Owen decided to have a lot of fun in the dirt. Her mom was calling her Pigpen. So cute.
Owen and Olives
The boys loved hanging together on the tractor or is it a riding lawn mower?
My cousin Nathan brought up this blow up jump house and it was a HUGE hit with all the little kids. They had a blast and it kept them busy away from the river. Thanks Nate for the fun, memories, and safe entertainment.
My two twin nephews, except one is almost 18 and the other one is 3. I love that Jason loves to be cuddled by his big brother, so sweet.
My little buddy always could be found on this tractor/lawn mower.
My little buddy always could be found on this tractor/lawn mower.


No comments:
Post a Comment