
When we moved Steve set up the toddler bed in the boys' room so that when we move Ashton into the crib, Owen can sleep in the toddler bed. Typically we keep our babies in our room in the bassinet/bouncy seat until around 5 or 6 months old and then move them to the crib. I didn't want Owen out of his crib yet but one day when I went to put him down to bed he climbed in the toddler bed. It doesn't even have sheets on it yet but I asked if he wanted to sleep there and he said yes. So I let him try it and he fell asleep. At 3 in the morning we hear him crying and Steve went in there and somehow he had got stuck under the bed so back in the crib he went. He has tried to sleep in there a few more times but keeps getting out of his bed and leaving his room so he is still in his crib for now. Oh yeah, the monkey in bed with him is his luvvy. He needs it to sleep with along with his bear dressed up like a bunny.
1 comment:
Thassa my boy! Soooo big!
Post a Comment