Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrappin' up the Year

I haven't posted Ashton's birth announcement yet so what better time to do it but the end of the year wrap up post. My cousin's wife Jenny designed it for me again and did a great job. The top portion is the front and the lower half is the back of the announcement.

Below are some random pics to wrap up this year. I bet you can't guess what Audrey is doing below? Yes, she is sleeping again, can you believe it? She fell asleep on this chair with half of her body on the chair and half of her body off. And her coat and gloves are still on. It was so funny. That girl can just sleep pretty much everywhere and with a fair amount of noise. It's crazy. One day I should blog with all the pictures of her asleep.

Building a snowman with daddy

Hee Hee

Just wanted a pic of Owen's size 5 diaper next to Ashton's Newborn diapers. Meant to post about this months ago but never got to it til now.

Crazy girl!

Grandpa shoveling a lot of snow

We got a LOT of snow, I think 15 inches or so. So fun!

Helping grandpa.

No comments: