The girls were in their first Christmas play at church. Audrey sang Silent Night with her class and Olivia sang a lot of songs with all the kids in the longer play. They were too far away so the pictures I did take of them were very blurry or dark. I tried to upload the video but I can't get it to work. I'll try to update it when I figure it out.
Then they were in the 3 Little Pigs play at school. The first 3 pics are of Olivia's 1st grade class and the last 2 are of Audrey's Kindergarten class. They were so cute.
Then they were in the 3 Little Pigs play at school. The first 3 pics are of Olivia's 1st grade class and the last 2 are of Audrey's Kindergarten class. They were so cute.
The wolf was my good friend's son Aiden.


No comments:
Post a Comment