(Forewarning: my camera was not taking great pictures for some reason so many of them on today's posts are blurry, etc. Someday when I'm rich and famous I'm going to buy a really nice camera so I can take better pictures)
My kids stockings
Santa's gifts
My Sara
They loved their ballerina barbies from their cousins.
Owen loves his new horsey from grandma and grandpa.
O.k. funny thing here. Click on this picture to make it bigger. Notice anything different about the middle picture hanging on the wall. It's not Steve and I. It is suppose to be our family picture but it wasn't ready before Christmas like it was supposed to be so we had to stare at this couple for awhile.
Everyone was worried because Owen kept going over and playing with the barbies.
I lost my camera the rest of the day so the next three pics are from my phone. We had a yummy Christmas dinner. Mikey got some prime ribs from his company so we enjoyed those with baked potatoes and rolls.

The table was set so nice. My mom had an neat idea for place card holders and Sara put them together.

It was very nice to have everyone here. Staying home was sure nice too. I enjoy traveling but with little kids it is just much easier to be at our own house. It was Steve's 41st birthday today too so Happy Birthday honey. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.



No comments:
Post a Comment