- You weigh 14 lbs. and are in the 25% for weight
- You are 25 3/4" long and are in the 70% for height
- Your head circumference is 17" which is the 60%
- You wear still wear some 0-3 month clothes but are going into 3-6 months clothes.
- You wear size 2 diaper but I'm still putting you in a few size 1 because I had so many from gifts.
- You laughed for the first time the week of Thanksgiving. It is so cute to hear you giggle.
- You can hold on to a toy now and you have reached for something we had hanging in your carseat.
- You love to babble when I talk to you. We carry on mini conversations, it's so cute.
- You sat in the bumbo for the first time. You like to sit up and see what's going on around you.
- You take 3 good naps a day and sleep 8-10 hours at night. It's AWESOME!!
Look how you've changed!
And this is what Olivia, Audrey, and Owen looked like at 4 months. Who do you look most alike? I think you definitely still look most like Audrey. But I think you looked more like her in the first few months and now you kinda just look like a totally different baby than your siblings. What you ya'll think?
At 4 months Olivia was 14 1bs. 4 oz. and was 25" long. Olivia Owen Audrey
At 4 months Audrey was 13 lbs. and 23 1/2" long.
At 4 months Owen was 16 lbs. 10 oz. and 24 1/4" long. He was definitely my biggest baby.
At 4 months Ashton is 14 lbs. and 25 3/4" long.
You are about the same size as Olivia was which is funny because she was 9 1/2 lbs. when she was born and you were 3 lbs. smaller at 6 lbs. 3 oz.
I love every little part of you! You make my day every day!




No comments:
Post a Comment