I just want to eat him up in this picture!
O.k. buddy, here's what's going on with you now:
- weigh almost 15 lbs. I think
- are wearing size 2 diapers, almost size 3
- you are wearing size 3-6 month or 6 month clothes
- you rolled over back to front on New Year's Eve so around 4 1/2 months old.
- you stare at me forever now. I love it! You lock eyes with me while you are nursing and you'll stop nursing and just stare forever. It's so cute. It's like you are thinking, "You are the best, coolest person I've ever layed my eyes on. "
- you spit up a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. More than any of your siblings. I change your outfit and mine several times a day.
- you found your feet on January 20th and it's so cute when you play with them.
- You take 3 naps a day
- You sleep pretty well through the night. Probably about 8-9 hours most nights. Oh how I've longed for these nights!
Uncle Mike and Uncle Troy would love these p.j.s. They have motorcycles all over them.




No comments:
Post a Comment