The chair is part of our sofa set downstairs. It's been in my room for awhile because we don't have room for it downstairs anymore but then moved it to his room. It came from Sofa Mart in Furniture Row but we bought it 5 1/2 years ago.
My hubby and I have been married for 10 years and we have two wonderful daughters and two sweet boys. This blog is meant to keep our family and friends up to date with the highlights of my life.
3 comments:
Adorable!!
So cute & cozy! I love it! Glad you do too!
Where did you get that chair? I really like it and am looking for something like that...
The chair is part of our sofa set downstairs. It's been in my room for awhile because we don't have room for it downstairs anymore but then moved it to his room. It came from Sofa Mart in Furniture Row but we bought it 5 1/2 years ago.
Post a Comment