
We went to a friend's Christmas Party last Saturday and got dressed up, well all of us except um Steve who I guess thought it was casual. I forgot to dress him this time. Oh well. Owen wasn't in this picture because he was sleeping in his car seat and then later we forgot to take a picture.

Here's our little man all dressed up! Gotta love it!

Not so happy but I love the pic!

Well, I didn't get a picture of the completed cookies from the last post like I thought I might but here they are decorating.
2 comments:
I just love all the new pictures you've posted in the last week or so. I especially like the one of the girls in the crib (I can see Elena doing that!!!) and the smiley ones of little Mr. Lee, and then the one of you girls dressed up and Steve in jeans and a t-shirt. Hehehe.
~Grace
Thanks Grace, you're so sweet! I'm glad you're enjoying. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment