Last Saturday my sister-in-law Bethanne and her kids drove down to meet Owen. They were in Laramie, WY with her family for Thanksgiving and drove down to see us. My brother Troy had to work so he didn't get to come.
Aunt Bee

Sara

Tyler

While he was sleeping he put his hands in the air like he was clutching on to something and left them there for awhile, it was so funny.

Jason checking his new baby cousin out

Working on a gingerbread train
The finished product


What a cute group of cousins

Kyle

Faith

My little peanut
1 comment:
Sweet Heather...I just read the story of your delivery. What a difficult time you had. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm sure Owen was worth the trouble but what a hard time!! I'll pray that God will bless you with complete healing. Penny
Post a Comment