Happy Birthday Honey. Steve turned 39 on Christmas Day. I know, it's weird, both he and my granny share Jesus' birthday.
Olivia saw this horse at the store with her grandma and told her she really wanted it. My mom tried to get her to pick other things she wanted for Christmas and she just kept saying this horse is all she wanted and The Littlest Pet Shop stuff. She would have been happy with nothing else.
My dad wrapped this present for my niece Sara from our family and look what he wrote on the snowmen. You are so funny dad.
Aunt Paula gave the girls her son's Ferby animal from when he was little. Remember those? You talk to them and they talk back. The girls love it!
Having a tea party with Aunt Paula. She used to have my sister and I over for tea parties when we were little and those were some of my favorite memories.
Pics with granny on her 80th Birthday! She looks and acts much younger than 80. I hope I am as vibrant and healthy as her at her age. Love you Granny!
My niece Sara made these scarfs for each of us and we love them! She's only 10 years old.
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas too!


No comments:
Post a Comment