What's going on at a month:
- He is smiling up a storm. He started smiling very early, my dad swears he smiled at him several times at the hospital but in the last few weeks he is just grinning all the time when someone talks to him. People can't believe he is smiling already.
- He is wearing size 1 diapers and barely wore the newborn size.
- He is in 0-3 month clothes and some of those are fitting perfect.
- He is such a good baby, I love having a boy!
- He is very alert and is really looking at everything.
- Most people think he is older than he is because he is doing things older babies do.
- I ventured out of the house with all 3 kids all by myself for the first time. I went to a friend's house for playdate. I was nervous but it actually went well.
My mom has been staying in Owen's room on a blow up mattress since he is in my room for right now. The girls thought it would be fun to sleep in his crib. I didn't know this until I went to bed and saw them in there like this. Silly girls!
This little girl LOVES her brother, she holds him constantly and has a hard time if he cries. Daddy told her it's o.k. for him to cry a little, it makes his tummy muscles strong. So today in the car when he was crying, she told me it's o.k. if he cries a little, it will make his voice strong.
Making Christmas sugar cookies. Maybe I'll have the final product pictures tomorrow.


1 comment:
that is a hilarious picture of the girls sleeping in his crib!!
Post a Comment