Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Visit with Santa

We went to Thornton Winterfest which is an outdoor event that our city puts on with fun Christmas stuff to do and yummy food. The girls went to see Santa, Owen again was sleeping, so no pics with him and Santa. Olivia asked Santa for The Littlest Pet Shop toys and Audrey surprised us when she told him she wanted a Barbie. I think it's because the night before we were at our Christmas party and she was playing with one of the older girl's Barbie. Anyway, when we got up to leave I told them to tell Santa goodbye, and Audrey turned to him and said, "Where's my Barbie?" We all started laughing and I had to explain to her that Santa doesn't give her the gift right when you ask him and that he may bring it on Christmas Day. Very funny, but it makes sense. She thought you tell him and he gives it to you right then.

Owen all bundled up. He slept the whole time we were there, he is such a good baby.

No comments: