Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What a Friend



A few weeks ago my awesome friend Stephanie came to visit me from Grand Rapids, Michigan. We were roommates in college and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. I hadn't seen her since my wedding which will be 4 years in August. We had such a great time while she was here, it was like it hadn't been almost 4 years. I wish we lived closer because she is just one of those kindred spirits that I love to be around. I'm sure you have all found in life that there are some people that you just really connect to and have a sisterly or brotherly bond with and that these people are few and far between. Well, Steph is that friend to me. Why does God have us in two different states across the country from one another? I'm not sure but I'm sure there is a reason.
Anyway, Stephanie is a professional photographer who has taught herself and she is one of the most amazing photographers I have ever seen. Her website is www.miraclesphotography.com
Check it out if you can, you'll see how awesome she is. I hope you don't mind me sharing that with everyone Steph but I like to brag about you. Steph created Olivia's baby announcement that we sent out and got lots of great comments on. While Steph was here to visit she took some wonderful pictures of Olivia playing in her bedroom and I'd like to share them with you. Check them out at http://teslaa.typepad.com/photos/olivia/collage.html
The pictures I have included today are of Stephanie with Olivia then Steph and I touring the Coors Factory in Golden, CO. I love you Steph and I'm sure you all would too if you could meet her. I thank God for putting such a wonderful person in my life.

1 comment:

denhartigh said...

Thanks so much Heddi. I've got tears. You have no idea how badly I needed encouraging words today. I love you too and wish you could move to Michigan again!