Sunday, June 04, 2006

Jam Packed Saturday

Phew-wee! I'm exhausted. Saturday was a go go go day for us. It all started at 6:00 a.m. when the alarm clock went off. I had stayed up the night before watching a movie with Steve and my brother and didn't go to bed until 12:30 a.m. Anyway, we got ready and took Olivia to her babysitter Shannon's house, who lives 30-40 minutes away, so Steve and I could go to the opposite side of town for a Diabetes Seminar from 9-12. Great seminar by the way, we learned a lot and want Olivia to be put on a pump a.s.a.p. Then on to Subway for a quick lunch and then I had a hair appointment at 1:30 p.m. While at my haircut Steve ran some errands we needed done then he picked me up and we went to a graduation party at 3:00 p.m. where we met Olivia's babysitter who also was going to the party. We stayed until 4:00 then drove for an hour to Conifer, CO up in the mountains to have dinner at our friends who live up there. We visited, ate, played games, visited some more and ended up getting home at midnight. The drive home was painful because we were both exhausted and could barely stay awake. Boy, my bed never looked so good when we got home. It was a long, hard, fun day but I don't recommend jamming so many events into one day. It wore me out and I could barely function today but I got some much needed rest and am ready for the week.

1 comment:

denhartigh said...

Sounds very tiring. I totally understand that wonderful feeling of having your head finally hit the bed! So you are thinking a pump ASAP? Good. I'm glad that you went to the seminar. Keep me posted.