


I hope I didn't lose you all already since it's been almost a week since I've blogged. I knew it might get like this though so hang in there with me. So basically life is just busy and I feel like I need a lot more hours in my day. I'm sure many of you feel that way too so I hope you can relate. Anyway, since my last blog, the following has happened. I watch my friend Vicki's baby twice a week on Wednesdays and Fridays so those days are just busy trying to keep up with Olivia and Paityn. I am getting practice for when my baby comes and there will be two munchkins running around here. Thursday was a great day because my friend Shannon watched Olivia all day long so I could get some scrapbooking done, which is nearly impossible to do with Olivia. I want to get her baby book done before the baby comes and by the time Steve can watch her at night so I can scrapbook I am too exhausted or have other things to do. I did get a lot done because I just made myself stay in one room and just work on it, no other distractions.
Saturday was fun because my mom and grandma Forsgren came down and we went and had a 3D-4D ultrasound done of the baby. They were here last time with my dad when we did Olivia's ultrasound so it was fun to have them there again. The baby was so adorable and with the 3D-4D pictures you can really see her features. She was so cute. It's definitely a girl, we could see those parts very clearly and there was no doubt. She was opening and closing her mouth a lot and her feet were up touching her forehead. The sonographer is sending us the CD of the still pics so when I get those I will send them out to you all. So anyway, the rest of the day was shopping at the coolest consignment kids and maternity store ever and we bought Olivia a toddler bed. We won't put her in it for awhile but we couldn't resist the price and it was very cute. Sunday was church and then a long day at the zoo with my brother Mike and his girlfriend. Then today we shopped and shopped and shopped at the mall. We are all plum exhausted and can't go much more. My mom and grandma leave tomorrow and then Steve's parents are coming to visit Thursday for awhile. So if you don't hear from me it's because we have company. Will life ever slow down? I don't see it happening anytime in the near future.
The pics are from the zoo and one from the car sucking on her blankie. Steve's mom sent her this blanket when she was first born and she sucks on the corners and has since she was small instead of a binkie. This is the only way she will fall asleep. Since then she has sent us 4 more blankies so one is always in the wash. I couldn't resist the zoo pic of her looking at me with that look. So funny.


1 comment:
Sounds like you've been crazy busy! thanks for sharing. I love to see pictures of Olivia. She is such a sweetie.
Post a Comment