




Hi all! I know it's been over a week but heck I can't keep up! Steve's parents came to visit us from Oklahoma City Thursday afternoon and they left yesterday afternoon. We had a great time with them and Olivia loved spending time with her Mamoose and Papaw. She was calling them Popo and Mamee. Saturday we took a trip to Colorado Springs and road the Cog Railway to the top of Pike's Peak (a well known mountain west of Colorado Springs). It was really neat and I think Olivia thought so too. It was very warm at the bottom of the mountain and very cold and windy on top. While here, Mamoose and Papaw bought Olivia her first pair of red cowboy boots, wranglers, and a darling cowgirl outfit. The pic attached is of her in her boots with an outfit we already had. The cowboy hat they wanted to get her, well, she wouldn't keep it on so we took it back. It

was darn cute though.Now we are just getting back in the swing of everyday life so hopefully it will slow down for a few days. Oh
yea, we had our house painted brown and cream last week too and it looks a lot better than the pasty light blue before. I'll try and take a pic soon and post it.The pictures here are of Olivia and her red boots and our trip to Pike's Peak on the train. And the face she is making with her Papaw, that is her new face. Whenever something happens that is loud or an uh-oh she makes that hilarious face.


2 comments:
Adorable! thanks for sharing the pics. Also, you look so cute. Your little tummy is popping!
those are great pictures you took, thanks for sharing. Yeah, I had to read all of them and get caught up.
Post a Comment