Friday, May 12, 2006

My First Blog

Ok, Ok, Ok! My very good college friend Stephanie has urged me for awhile now to begin a blog so she can read about what goes on in my life since we live far apart. She has what I call a "mommy blog", I guess I just call it that because she is a mother of four. Anyway, it is an excellent way for me to go to her blog and read about what is going on in her life. I view pictures of her kids and other stuff she puts on there. I love it because I feel like I am watching her kids grow up and that I know them from what she writes. So, here I go! It's just a way for you to read what's going on here at the Lee household and stay connected with us. (I hope it doesn't get too boring!) I am kind of nervous about it because I would rather read on the internet than type, so if I go many days without posting keep checking back because I'll be back. I would love to read about your lives too so if you're interested go to www.blogger.com and set up a blog for yourself. I promised Steph if she sent me some pictures that she took of Olivia while she was here last week for a visit that I would begin my blog today, NO MORE EXCUSES. Ok, Stephi, I did it! Are you proud?
If I can figure out how to post pictures then I will send you all some of the pictures she took of Olivia. She is an awesome photographer and I am proud to show off her work.
Anyhoot, that's all for now. I will update more about the highlights of my life in days to come.

5 comments:

denhartigh said...

I am VERY proud of you! I can't wait to see what you have to share on a daily basis LOL can you do daily?!? I can't even do daily. Love ya and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Well this is a cute idea. We'll see if you can do it. ha We wish you the best. WE LOVE YOU ALL and will be seeing you ALL soon.

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to criticize Heather, but it's Sunday and I don't see a post for Saturday. I think you might be getting off on the wrong foot if a daily blog is your goal.
Just kidding.

Seriously though, I think it's great that you are doing this. It hasn't been easy for us to stay in touch and know what is going on with you, Steve and Olivia.

Andrea said...

It's about time! I've always thought you'd be great at this.

Heather said...

Hee, hee Jason. Real funny. I don't think I can keep up with a daily blog, I'm just not that ambitious or have enough time. So check back every 3-4 days to see if I can at least do that. I'm glad you like the idea.