



Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there. It has been a nice Mother's Day for me. We went to church and had a great meal after at our pastor's house. Then onward to our casa where Steve and Olivia gave me a card and a big heart-shaped cookie with frosting on it that said MOM. Steve also gave me a gift certificate for a pre-natal massage that I am going to get tomorrow!!!! He's probably tired of me asking him everyday to rub my back. Anyway, Yippee!! Every pregnant woman out there needs to get a pre-natal massage if possible. I cannot wait. My back has been killing. I am carrying extra weight with the baby and my 23 pound daughter wants to be held a lot so that is not helping. Anyway, thank you honey, I needed that! I'm going to try and upload a picture of Olivia and I that we took today for Mother's Day after I finish this. If it's not there, well then, I couldn't figure it out. Wish me luck. Also, there will be a pic of me at 6 months pregnant because many of you have asked for me to keep you updated on my growth. For those of you who don't care, sorry.
We bought a turtle sandbox for Olivia recently and she just LOVES IT!! She'll play forever in there if I let her. She is really growing. She'll be 16 months this coming Wednesday. She loves to dance, pretend to talk on the phone as she carries the phone around, or the cell phone or the remote or the calculator. Whatever it is she puts it to her ear and babbles like she's talking to someone. She cracks me up. My mom says I must talk on the phone too much and she's imitating me. Oops, I better get off the phone.


4 comments:
Heather,
You are so beautiful! Olivia too.
I love you,
Aunt Paula
I hope you had a glorious massage today! Thanks for posting the pictures. You and Olivia are both beautiful!
Is Olivia taking sand baths yet? Katie got it in her head that it would be a good idea to pour sand on her head last year. Sand is really, really, hard to get out of a head of hair. Good luck with that. I love the pictures and glad you figured that out. I think you're a lot smarter than you think you are. ; )
Yes Annie, Olivia has taken a sand bath and it is very agonizing for me. Every time we get her out of the sand box we have to give her a bath because it is stuck everywhere. I agree, it is really hard to get out of hair. Oh well, she is having a blast so I need to just loosen up and let her have at it. But probably not every day.
Post a Comment