Me - How old do you think mommy is?
Olivia - I don't know.
Me - Just guess.
Olivia - 6.
Me - You think I'm only 6?
Olivia - 6 20. (Not 620, but 6 then 20. WHAT?)
Me - No, guess again.
Olivia - 10.
Me - No, I'm 34 today.
Olivia - Oh.
I think it's so funny that she guessed 6 and 10. She has no idea ages yet I guess. All she can wrap around is that she will be 5 next. She can count pretty far but must think that after 5 then you are like a mommy. Funny.
We went to the zoo today with my friend Sabrina and her little boy and I came home thinking that I didn't want to make dinner so maybe we should find a coupon and go out. I found some and was going through the options with Steve when he said I have a surprise for you and in walked my brother Mike. I was like, WHAT are you doing here. I had no idea he was coming. So Mike gave me a present to open and YIPPEE SKIPPEE, he, my mom, and my other brother Troy bought me a new camera. My old camera has been on the fritz majorly for awhile and sometimes I can't even get it to work. It's been frustrating and I was waiting for my birthday to use money I got to save for a new one before the baby comes. I had no idea they had already bought me one, I was so excited!!! It's an awesome camera and it takes closeups. My old one took horrible blurry closeups and I couldn't wait to take closeups of my kids and now I can!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! What a great surprise, that made my day... along with the blueberry waffles Steve and the girls made me for breakfast, the glittery cards my girls made, the blue and white flowers Steve bought, the BIG bag of Swedish Fish ( My favorite!) and all the phone calls, emails, and messages I received from so many loved ones and friends!! Thanks everyone! The day ended with a great dinner out to Texas Roadhouse and a scoop of Pralines and Cream (Another Favorite) Icecream at Baskin Robbins!! Here's to another year!!!
At the Zoo
My pretty blue/white flowers and cards from Olivia and Audrey. Hey, where's the red in those flowers?
Eating my Swedish Fish


3 comments:
Oh Heather!! I am so exicted for you and your camera...just what you wanted for your Birthday! Thank you for sharing the pictures, we had a wonderful time. Love, Sabrina
Happy belated Birthday Heather!! Looks like you had a great day!!
Happy Birthday Heather! It sounds like you guys had a blast, and a great 4th of July too!
Post a Comment