Friday, June 26, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side Profile (with his hand above his face)

We had the ultrasound today and we found out we are having a little boy!! I can't tell you how excited we are to have a boy. A girl would have been great too especially since we already know what to do with girls but WOW, I can't believe it. I've been telling myself it's a girl so that if it was I wouldn't be disappointed so I was a little shocked when she said it was a boy. When she told us that it was boy I screeched and grabbed Steve's hand and said, "It's a boy?" She said that it was definitely a boy with little boy parts. Steve said he is glad he'll have a little OU Sooner buddy to watch the games with and play football with. When we told Olivia she screamed, "Yes!" and threw her arms in the air. I'm not sure if Audrey quite gets that we know now that it is a boy and it will stay a boy. She keeps saying she wants a girl and that she doesn't like boys. At least we have 19 weeks to talk about him and get her used to the idea. All of you knew it that commented on my post about what it was. Every one of you said boy and you were right, yippee!!! The ultrasound tech said everything looks good so far so that was a relief. He weighs about 14 ounces.

He's looking at us!

He's looking at us with his arms tucked under his chin

Boy Part- is this appropriate to post?

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Yippie!!!!!!!

Joy said...

Happy day!

gotomakan said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Do you guys even have boy names picked out?

Vanessa Lee said...

Wow! Congratulations to you all!!! so very happy and excited for you guys.