Saturday, June 06, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Dad!!!

My dad turned the big 60 today and I can't believe it. Do I really have a parent who is in their 60's? I never thought this would happen. When I was younger and my grandparents were in their 60's I thought that was old but now that my dad is 60 there is no way that 60's are old. We love you dad and are so happy that we got to spend this special day with you!

Here is how we spent our day:

Had a yummy breakfast thanks to my culinary chef husband

Then off to Sunflower Farm-

Couldn't find Steve for awhile then voila

Playing on a tractor. Papaw would be so proud!

Climbing the treehouse

They loved feeding the goats, especially Audrey, she could have done this all day. She said, "I'm feeding the goats Mom, they real cute!

Steve and I never take a picture by ourselves anymore

Finally, we had a fabulous dinner at Dave and Busters with all of us and Michael. My camera battery died so I don't have a picture with him in it except his ear in this picture.

The posers!

Whew, that was a lot of pictures! Hope we didn't bore you too much.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Great family picture at the end!

Soli Deo Gloria said...

What fun! Isn't Sunflower Farms such a great place?!
I wonder what you'll be like when you're 60 :)
Very nice family pic at the bottom!