
...my sweet sister Amber Joy Thompson went to be with Jesus. I can't believe it has already been 20 years. She would be 32 right now. The picture above is her in I think her last professional photo before she died and I think she was 12 years old in the picture. Mom, am I right? Someone asked me if I still had a hard time with it or was sad and no, not really. O.k., I guess I get a little sad because I miss her but it's been so long that time really does heal. I really miss having a sister. I'm so glad my girls have each other because sisters are the best.
My sister and I



Waking up Christmas morning
4 comments:
very sweet, Heather. How comforting knowing she's with Jesus.
In that picture of you with the pigtails and knee socks ...that looks SO much like little Audrey!
Ella and Jack read this post with me, I answered their questions with a lump in my throat. You are right, time helps heal but sometimes it seems like yesterday. Becoming a parent and the wisdom of age has made me realize what a strong family you are. I love you all and always think of you a little more around this time of year.
Hard to believe that is has been 20 years. I'm sure she is forever in you and your family's heart. Very touching post...
Wow Heather, I don't even know what to say. What beautiful pictures of happy times. Hugs to you...
Post a Comment