Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Randomness

I got to watch my cousin's kids for a few hours and crazy me thought how fun would it be to go to the park. Me and 7 kids!!! What was I thinking? Actually it went really well. They all obeyed and stayed close by and on the sidewalks as we walked/rode bikes, etc. and we had fun at the park. People watching probably thought I was nuts but we had fun.

Just Owen and Audrey doing karate.

I LOVE this picture!!!

Watching a movie together.

The girls love to dress him up.

Mamoose and Papaw bought them matching jammies and dolls for Christmas.

One day I walked around the corner and all of their chipmunks were staring at me.

Playing inside a box

She's not picking, just scratching.

Watching pretend T.V. in the box

Posing. Owen's face cracks me up.

Audrey sleeping AGAIN!!

Audrey has said a few things lately that I wanted to remember.

Audrey: Jesus, help me to be a good girl and help me to not fustrate mommy anymore.

Audrey: When I grow up I want to be an astronaut and then on my days off I want to be a build a bear worker.

No comments: