Here are some pics of the decorations.
I used this banner I made for her for her 5th birthday party! I wish you could see the letters better. It says Happy Birthday Olivia!
To go with the smurf theme, a lot of things were blue and white. We had blue rice crispy treats, blue/white peppermint patty mints, blueberries, blue punch, blueberries and blue jello mixed together in a clear cup with whipped cream on top (no picture of those but yummy).
A picture with the balloons.
I got this cake from the bakery we have used in Thornton for several birthday parties and it turned out so cute. I found a pic similar to this online, took it in, and they recreated it. So fun!
When her friends got here, they started out coloring pics of smurfs and doing an activity page.
Front row, left to right: Isabella, Mia, Paityn, Audrey, and Rachel.
We played musical chairs and they had a blast. I wish we would have played it many more times because I think this was their favorite game.
We played another game which was a ring toss, throwing rings on a cardboard paper standup smurf but it was hard. We also did a treasure hunt which they liked.
Then it was time for cake.
When my friend Vicki came to pick up her daughter, her and her husband and son Jake stayed and hung out for awhile.


No comments:
Post a Comment