Wow, really? 7! I can't believe I have a 7 year old.
Olivia, here are some things about you:
Mamoose, papaw, and Aunt Shelley got to be here on her birthday because Mamoose and Papaw were looking for a house. They might be moving closer to us! So we had a little family birthday party and had some smurf cupcakes.- You weigh around 60 lbs. (83%)
- You are this tall - 50 in. (85%) I plugged this info. into this link and it said you will likely be 5' 7" when you are 18 years old. That's two inches taller than me. I thought you might be taller than that just because you are so tall right now. We'll see. It said Audrey may be 5' 5" which is just like me. Owen will likely be 6' 2"! That would be cool. It won't let me put Ashton in there yet because he has to be 2 years old. It will be interesting to see what you all are at 18 and then look back here to see if the prediction was right.
- You LOVE to write in your journal that you have from your Fun With Language class you go to on Fridays. You write in it at school but also many other days during the week. You are always asking me what you should write about in your journal. You draw pictures to go with each entry and you do such a great job with your writing. Mommy is so proud of you.
- You are taking ice skating lessons and you love it. You are doing such a great job and getting better and faster each lesson.
- You were in soccer last fall and were really good at it. Much better than I ever was.
- You still have your blankies but aren't using them as much. You don't use them much in the car anymore either.
- Your top two teeth are loose so I bet you will lose them soon.
- You are very sweet to Owen and take very good care of him. You include him a lot and he just adores you and Audrey.
- You still want to be a vet when you grow up.
- You have a lot of OCD tendencies like your momma. You won't sleep under your covers at night because you are scared of spiders in between the sheets so you sleep on top with a light blanket. This is more a phobia but you also won't sleep in between them because you find will find a stain that I can't get out and you can't sleep near it.
- You are very particular how everything fits on you, especially your socks. Everything has to be tucked in right or feel right or you go nuts. I love summer because you can wear flip flops and then no worries in that department.
- You LOVE to color! You and Audrey spend a lot of time coloring.
- Your favorite game to play at dinner time is to go around the table telling each other what we love about each person. You want to play it all the time.
- I love your giggle! It makes me smile from ear to ear.
- You are growing up so much and daddy and I are starting to see you grow into a young lady.
Owen had a lot of fun with his cupcake.
Trying on Papaw's cowboy boots.


No comments:
Post a Comment