Right next to our hotel was a tram that went to the top of the mountain and at the top was Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. It was a windy day so the tram wasn't going so they took us up on a bus. This was the kids' first bus trip and they thought that was pretty cool.
It was cold and windy so we only tried a few things at the top, the Alpine Slide and a 4D Theatre. The 4D show was about skiing and the chairs moved and water sprayed their faces like it was snow. Owen and I didn't go in but the girls thought that was pretty cool.
The girls got to pick one thing to buy and they chose these little dogs sticking out of their coats. Just what we need, two more stuffed animals.
Our hotel had a nice pool for kids and a water slide. I couldn't take a lot of pictures because I had to be right on top of Owen, he has no fear and is very fast.
We also went to the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool where the water is so warm and that was a good thing because we went on a pretty cold day. It rained off and on while we were in the water and getting out to get your towel was chilly but we had a good time.
Audrey's eye was hurting and so she didn't want to take a picture and Owen wouldn't look either so that is why Steve is making a grumpy face.
Audrey's eye was hurting and so she didn't want to take a picture and Owen wouldn't look either so that is why Steve is making a grumpy face.
He finally got them to sort of look.
There were so many people in this pool it was crazy. And there was a another hotter pool behind where I was taking this picture. And it was a cold day so I bet it's even crazier on warmer days. It was also like a melting pot with people from all over there. I heard many different languages spoken and saw all kinds of nationalities.
It tuckered little buddy out and he fell asleep in the pool while I was holding him. He hadn't had a nap yet that day so he was beat.


No comments:
Post a Comment