So for my blogiversary I am just posting some random pics.
Another pic of my girls holding hands at night. Are you getting sick of these? When they fight during the day it breaks my heart but then I go into their room before I go to bed and I see this and it makes me happy.
Many times when they clean their room they want to surprise me so they don't let me see and then when they are done they have me close my clothes and walk into the bedroom then open them and voila! They are posing on the bed and their room is clean. They crack me up.
They have done many art/craft projects this year for school and I hate to throw anything away that they made but I can't keep everything so I thought I'd take a picture to capture some of their work.
P.S. If you are reading this and don't have a blog, you should start one so I can keep up with your life too.


No comments:
Post a Comment