And here she is with her awesome teacher Miss Beth.
Earlier that morning the teachers gave out awards and Olivia got the Star Reader award. Miss Beth said Olivia made it all the way to the 2nd grade readers. I was so proud of her.
Sitting with some of her classmates (and Audrey hopped in there too)
Holding her reader award
Olivia and her buddy Aiden. I meant to get a picture of them with their cap and gowns on but forgot. Aiden's mom and I are very good friends so it's fun that our kids are in the same class.
Since Steve couldn't go I asked if they would let me borrow the cap and gown to take home and snap some photos with dad.
And a picture frame with an inscription on there from us. We are going to put a picture of us with her cap and gown on in there.
(contributed by Sandy!)
sung to the tune of "New York, New York"
Start spreading the news
We're leaving today.
We want to be a part of
First grade, first grade
We've worked very hard
Our teacher's so proud.
So open up those doors to
First grade, first grade.
We know our... alphabet
And numbers too.
We all can write our names
And tie our shoes!
So when summer's done
And we're all done with play
Our mom's will send us to
First grade, first grade.
If we can make it there
We'll make it anywhere
So here we come
First grade, first grade.
Kindergarten Graduation and Song
Star Reader Award (Sorry, this is for the grandparents who weren't there)



2 comments:
Wish we could have been there too, but..... Hey, I clicked on the video and it said "this is a private video" and wouldn't open?????
oops, forgot to type who we are, lol, anyway, the pictures turned out good and they all look so happy in them.
Post a Comment