Saturday, June 04, 2011

7 Months!!

28 weeks, that means less than 12 weeks to go since I have a scheduled c-section a few days before my due date. And I'm in my 3rd trimester already. I love my 2nd trimester because it is the easiest. Finally showing, not too big yet, not too uncomfortable, more energy. So I am sad it's over and hope this next trimester is o.k. I'm also sad because this is my last pregnancy so I'm feeling like I need to cherish every minute of this pregnancy and not let it go by too fast. Slow down, baby, slow down. I'm trying to cherish you inside me kicking around. Olivia felt the baby the other day and thought it was so cool. I had my glucose test and it came back normal but my iron is o.k. but borderline low which happened to me when I was pregnant with Owen. I've gained somewhere between 20-22 lbs. so I'm on track to gaining the same amount I usually do. The baby weighs probably some where around 2 1/4 lbs. and can open and close his eyes which now has lashes.
Here I am again with all 4 at 28 weeks.
I was really into lots of pull my shirt up and show my tummy shots when I was pregnant with Olivia and that week I had no pics with my shirt down like the others. I used to show everyone my tummy. Now, not so much. What was up with me? I think that I just could not believe how amazing it was that my stomach was expanding with a little human inside and I wanted to show everyone.
P.S. My belly button is officially popping out again so I'm getting close to done.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I just love all of your cute comparison shots!

Heather said...

Thanks Elaine! I got the idea from another blog and thought it was fun but she only has two kids so hers was a little easier.