

I never know if this is a good picture to post but I did it with Owen too so here it is-


Opening his mouth
It was funny because the dr. told me that his head is measuring a few days ahead and his legs are measuring a few days behind but that is not uncommon and nothing to be worried about. I wanted to chuckle and say, he is perfect for our family. My head is big and Steve's legs are short and so he will fit right in and look like us. Owen was the same way I think. The kids were all with us for this ultrasound and when we found out it was a boy Olivia was so excited but Audrey sat there and looked like she was going to cry. She really wanted it to be a girl. Poor thing. She is doing better now and told me that she will love him even if it is a boy. What a gift to see your baby on ultrasound. To watch him move and open his mouth is so incredible. Thank you God for this perfect little gift you have blessed us with!!! We are thankful everyday!


5 comments:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! So exciting. Owen will be so happy to have a little brother to pal around with!
Oh, that previous comment is me, Heather.
Shelley Roth =-)
Whohoo!!! So happy for you! Gotta love having 2 girlies and 2 boyz!!!
So, so happy for you! I was so excited to hear your good news!
Missed you yesterday, hope you're doing ok!
Thanks ladies for sharing in my excitement with me!
Post a Comment