This was how many Easter baskets we had in the living room Easter morning.
Showing me her new Easter socks
The only picture of our family together. We took pictures after church because we were running late in the morning. Because of that Owen really needed a nap and wasn't willing to cooperate for pictures. Oh well.
My sweet nieces and nephews. The 2 year old Jason was napping and I meant to take a picture with all 5 of them when he woke up and I forgot.
With their daddy

His smile cracks me up!
Audge wore this hat in the morning and then took it off. I wanted one picture of her with it on and she wanted nothing to do with that, thus the frown.
My brother with his friend Cassie
Mom and her two boys
Ah brothers, gotta love 'em. It was so nice having both my siblings down here.
Eating Grub
Olivia is wearing my sweatshirt that I had when I was younger. It is from the place I took ballet and has my name written down the sleeve. Weird to see her in my old clothes.
I love the look on Jason's face here.
What a cutie!
Tyler teaching Owen how to skateboard. Owen loved it!
Audrey had really needed a nap and was so tired. By dinner time she had it and fell asleep while eating. Here she is trying to eat but her eyes were too heavy.
The day before Ester we made Easter cookies...
...and dyed Easter Eggs!


No comments:
Post a Comment