Saturday, April 16, 2011

Random April Pictures and Owen is talking

So these pictures are from most recent to oldest. We went to a Easter Egg Hunt at a church nearby the week before Easter.




Olivia and Audrey climbed in this bin and then watched t.v.

I love how she is crossing her legs.

Her hair was really curly after we took a bun out of her hair.

This picture cracks me up! Owen has just started smiling like this when you tell him to say cheese or to smile. He squints one eye and then his mouth goes up with it.


I thought he looked so cute here with his little jacket and spiked hair.



He was puckering his lips to give me a kiss. I love how he plays with his blocks and stacks them. I don't think I showed him this, he just started doing it.

Audrey came downstairs with a problem! Her hanger was stuck inside the shirt she was trying to put on.

So cute! Steve was putting Audrey down for a nap and reading her a story. Owen crawled in bed beside them and held hands with Audrey.

Olivia started doing this to him and was cracking up.

It's rare anymore that Audrey really gets "dressed up" anymore so I had to take a pic.

Every year for 3 years we have gone to our friend Aiden's birthday party at Lil' Monkey Business. My kids love it there and have so much fun. Here is the cute birthday dude and his momma.

And here is a close up of my cute dude! Love those lips!

I swear I wipe his dirty face off but it seems like many of the pictures I have his face is dirty.


I don't think my girls ever went head first on a slide until they were much older.



We went to a wedding with my mom and the girls had a blast. They kept wanting to dance with the "wedding girl" they called her.

Audrey wanted a pic of the flower she found and we put in her hair.

Dancing with Grandma. The girls could have danced all night.

Blowing bubbles after the wedding.

I love this picture of them with their grandma.


This was funny. Steve was reading devotions and Audrey crawled up on his shoulder and laid on his head while he read.

Livi had to join in too!

So Owen starting saying more than just mumbles probably right around the 3rd week in March so he was 16 months old. He really started saying more syllables than just "da da" "ma ma". Now he is saying "uh-oh" and "buh-bye" and I can't think what else but here we go.
He also shakes his head yes when I tell him to say "yes mama". Or I'll tell him to throw something away in the trash and he does it. He really is understanding everything we are saying and it's fun to see how he reacts when I ask him something.
Well, that's it for now. Until the next post.

No comments: