Saturday, April 09, 2011

20 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1/2 Way Done!

I am 20 weeks along and 1/2 way done. It's amazing how fast it is going. I feel pretty good most the time. I am starting to get more back pain and sciatic pain but beyond that I am doing well. I love being pregnant and I love to watch my belly grow. I think I started to feel this baby move around 17 or 18 weeks. I thought maybe a few times at 16 weeks but I am not as sure as I was with Owen. We find out on Thursday what the baby is so we are excited. Stay tuned! The baby is about the length of a banana this week so we are calling it baby banana. He or she should be able to hear us though it may sound muffled.

20 Week CollageNot much color going on in my wardrobe. Jeez, I'm all gray, black or white. And check out that dark eyeliner when I was pregnant with Olivia, whoa sister, easy.

4 comments:

Jenny Hager said...

You look amazing as always Heather! I still can't believe that you all are having another little one. I am excited to see if you will have the same pattern as we do ;)

Heather said...

Thanks Jenny! I would love to have the same pattern as you guys but we'll see what God has planned. I'll let you all know on here and probably FB.

Soundron family said...

Oh Heather, I laughed out loud at your eyeliner comment. You're so funny. :)

Natasha said...

You look GREAT! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy baby or girl baby. Looking forward to visiting tomorrow--it's been forever!