While we stood in line freezing waiting to see Santa, we got to listen to some carolers which was fun.
Owen was just not having it. Why are you giving me to a total stranger and walking away? Olivia told Santa she wanted Zoobles and Audrey said she wanted a Christmas Barbie.
We actually went home the first night early because it was way too cold, but we went back the next night with much better temps.
Olivia begged me to try ice skating so we did BUT this was not real ice, just some weird stuff that you couldn't really skate on. Well, at least I couldn't and I used to go skating a lot when I was younger and it was easy. Nope, I didn't like this and I couldn't help the girls with my skates on so I turned them back in.
Olivia actually did pretty good and went off by herself. I told her I would take her sometime to a real skating rink and it would be easier than this.
This is the posittion Audrey took most of the time. She crawled around to get anywhere until I put her in between my legs and pushed her.
The coat I got for Owen is a little big. I got it at a consignment sale and it works but it is hilarious on him. If we button the top part where the hood is, his little chubby cheeks stick out and when he walks he looks like that little boy on The Christmas Story who couldn't move in his snow suit and when he fell over he couldn't get up. That was Owen. People just watched him and laughed.


No comments:
Post a Comment