
We went to Casper, WY this year for Thanksgiving to spend time with my relatives on my mom's side. We go there every two years and it is always a great time. Some of us stay with my aunt and uncle and for four days we hang out from morning until bedtime. The kids have a blast with all of their cousins. A few families stay at a hotel but still are at my aunt's a lot. Olivia and Katie are in the above picture and even though they are two and a half years apart they have the best time together. Her mom and I were very close when we were young too and so I'm glad we had girls who are buddies too.
I asked Audrey to smile so I could get her pretty dress and she posed like this. She cracks me up. Why she posed like this I don't know why but she did.

Audrey played a lot with Henry who is about 1 1/2 younger than her but she was like a little mommy to him.

The two Bubbas

Grandpa

The little kids playing Wii



We made the turkey place settings again this year and the kids had fun putting them together. Sweet Addison, Dalton, and Henry.




Owen tried to walk Ollie, it was so cute.

Audrey playing with baby Allison. Audrey was so good with her and was making her laugh.

The kid table

Traci, Matt, Annie, and baby Allison

Lance with cutie pie Gregory

Steve, Aunt Terri, Grandma, and Uncle Greg

Dad, brother, mom, and me

My mom's hair has been blonde her whole life and she decided to go dark. It was such a shock at first after always seeing her blonde but I really like it now.


Mmmm, look at all those pies.

Awww, Titus with his baby sister. So cute!

The kids watching a movie. We usually get a picture with all the little kids on the couch but we forgot this year so here are most of them.


Audrey's attempt to keep bubba's face forward for the picture.

So Owen and Gregory are 5 months apart and I tried to get a picture of them both looking at the camera but could not do it. They are going to be little buddies hopefully in a few years.

We have received a lot of hand me downs from Gregory which has been nice but now they are both in the same size.


It always goes too fast, so I am looking forward to 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment