Monday, July 05, 2010

Boating

We went back to Wyoming for the weekend. We haven't been back there since Christmas so it was a nice trip. On Saturday we went to the Flaming Gorge to go boating on my brother Troy's boat.

My cute nephew Jason. We bonded more this trip than we ever had and I loved every minute of it.

My brother is so good at taking everyone out on the boat. He really enjoys stuff like this and I'm glad he does because if he didn't I don't know that we would ever get to go out on a boat. The bigger kids and my brother tubed and wake boarded and the little kids tubed. They had a lot of fun.

I caught her right before she came down from a jump. That black lump is my parent's dog Ollie swimming.

Look at that fat belly, I could barely keep that shirt down over it.

She was eating cherries and got them all over her face and chest.

What is it with Grandpa and kids falling asleep? He is so good at getting my kids to sleep. Owen was so tired and he just went for a walk with him and he came back and Owen was sound asleep. He is a kid and baby whisperer I guess.

The girls with their cousin Jason

The pit stop on the beach. Can we get one more cooler please?

Audrey loves her Uncle Mike

That night we went to dinner for my niece Sara's 11th birthday. Olivia and Faith were cold so I wrapped Steve's coat up around them and it fit them both zipped up.

Grandma feeding Owen his first lime. He liked it.

The waitresses came by and sang a Birthday Tune for Sara and she was beat red.
I can't believe my niece is 11. I remember her so well when she was Audrey's age. Her and I were best buddies. I spent so much time with her at that age and we had such a special bond. She has grown so fast and now she is verging on her teen age years and it's freaking me out a little bit. I love you Sara Bear!!

No comments: