- You weigh 19 lbs. (oops, when he went in to Dr. a few days later he was 18 lbs. 11 oz.
- You wear size 3 diapers
- You wear mostly 9-12 month clothes.
- On 6/15, just a few days after you turned 7 months you started crawling.
- On that same day I noticed you were getting your top two teeth and BOY are they HUGE!
- On 6/20 you started pushing yourself up from a laying down position to sitting up.
- On 6/28, about 7 1/2 months you got up on your knees and peeked at me from your crib.
- On 7/5 you started clapping. If you click on this picture to make it bigger you can see his top two teeth.
- Then on 7/7 you started pulling yourself up to standing so we lowered your crib down.
- And on 7/7 you would hold your hands up when we say "How big is Owen?" "So big!"
- You will go to other people if you are rested and have been fed but you do have some separation anxiety and cry when I hand you to others sometimes.
- You drink out of a little sippy cup and you do a pretty good job.
- You got to swing for the first time and you loved it.
"No Mom! I don't want my picture taken!"
"Mom, I just can't smile one more time."


1 comment:
Your pictures are delightful!! I can't believe your baby is growing up so fast. Sherman is only 2 months behind him, and I can't wrap my head around the idea of him moving around, or clapping or putting his arms up for "so big!" games. They're just babies! Can't they stay that way for a little bit longer? :-)
<3 Grace
Post a Comment