Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Today Might Be the Day
Well, that didn't take long. At 1:30 a.m. today my water broke and my contractions began. I was able to go back to sleep after my midwife's o.k. and then they got a little stronger and I finally got up at 6:00 a.m. The contractions are not very close together and lasting very long so it may be awhile. She said to call and go in the hospital when they are 3 - 5 minutes apart for an hour. So everyone but Olivia is awake here getting ready in case we need to go. I'm excited to meet my little man. If you read this today, please be praying that everything will go well and he and I will both be safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Praying! :)
I've been thinking about you guys for days! I hope he arrives safe, healthy and soon! Love you guys!
Post a Comment