Saturday, November 07, 2009

Another baby celebration

I have several friends that I know that do not go to my church and thus weren't at the church baby shower and so my friend Sabrina planned a really fun girls' night out/baby shower at Olive Garden for us. It was so nice and great that they all came, each one from a different part of my life and everyone seemed to have a great time together.

Sabrina, me, and Vicki
Sabrina and I used to work together for more than 3 years and then have kept up our friendship since then. Vicki is my childhood friend that I've known since we were very little and grew up together. It's very fun because she lives 20 minutes from me now and our two oldest girls are 6 months apart and play together, which by the way are carbon copies of us when we were little, looks and personalities.

Shelley, Lynne, and Andrea
I know Shelley from our kids' music classes. Our kids have been in many of the same music classes since they were very little babies. Andrea, on the right, and I met our childbirth classes when we were pregnant with our first kids and have remained close friends ever since. Her mom is Lynne and she also has two young adopted daughters so we get together with her and her kids every once in awhile too, such a sweet mom and I'm glad she got to come.

My cousin Annie, her daughter Katie, and my mom
Annie and Katie live about an hour and 15 minutes from me and they drove to celebrate with us. I grew up in the same town with my cousin and we were and are very close. I'm so glad they made the trip.

I am so blessed to have each one of these women in my life and am so thankful for their friendship.
Do you see the diaper cake in the background to the left? Sabrina made that for me, isn't it awesome. I love having creative friends.

This picture was the last one taken near 11:30 p.m. and that's why I look exhausted.

Thanks for a great night ladies!! I had a wonderful time.

No comments: