Saturday, November 14, 2009

Introducing...

Owen Andrew Lee weighing in at a hefty 9 lbs. 7 oz. and 21 inches long. He arrived on Wednesday, November 11th at 4:05 a.m. I just got out of the hospital today because I ended up having a c-section. I'll get into more details later but I wanted to post a couple of pictures. My dad is returning to Wyoming tomorrow so I want to go visit with him but will post more later.


Aww, they are staring at each other. They met for the first time today!


They are going to be such great big sisters.

Our new family of five

6 comments:

Beth said...

He is such a doll! What a cutie pie! Congratulations again...hope you have a speedy recovery. Enjoy your new little man! :o)

Soli Deo Gloria said...

What a little man! He's handsome! He looks like a doll when the girls hold him.
I'm so happy for you Heather!
Praying for a quick recovery and that you guys will enjoy these precious days together as a family of 5!
Congrats again!
Stay cozy today in all that snow~

MKB said...

Congrats! Hope you're doing well:) I'm thinking about you!! HUGS!

Robin said...

Congrats. He sure is precious.

Elaine said...

Oh, he is so sweet! Congratulations to you & your family. Boys are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!!

Suni