
We went to my Aunt Serena's for our Thanksgiving meal. Well she is really my dad's cousin but we have always called her Aunt Serena. Audrey had a cold and before we left to go she got worse and so she and Steve stayed home which was very sad. It wasn't the same without them. We have never spent Thanksgiving with my Aunt Serena and her family and it was really nice. We were supposed to be in Oklahoma this Thanksgiving but because I had a c-section and because he was born two weeks before this we weren't able to go.
A friend of mine loaned us this Baby's 1st Thanksgiving outfit and bib, so cute!

I want to gobble these two turkeys up.

My grandma

Grandpa with his buddy.

The rugrats minus Miss Audrey. Cole, Olivia, and Kellan, they had so much fun together.

The yummy food

One side of the table- left to right - my cousin Jessica, her mom Serena, Jessica's husband Matt, my grandma, my mom

The other side of the table- my dad, me, my cousin Josh, and his two friends.

My dad's cousin Serena

A picture of him in his car seat with only his little face peeking out

In these last few pictures, he is smiling, and it's not from gas bubbles. I don't care what they say I know he is smiling from us talking to him and not from gas bubbles. He just lights up sometimes when you talk to him and gets a huge grin. He can't be getting a gas bubble every time he grins when we talk to him. He does it in response to hearing our voices.

Grandpa can really make him smile


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful this year for so many things but especially for the birth of Owen. Thank you God for giving us another child.
3 comments:
Owen, you are ADORABLE! I'm sad I can't be there to hold and cuddle you...can't wait to meet you. Good job Heather! I couldn't be more thrilled for you all!
He's a little Oliaud...Olivia and Audrey combo!
Happy Thanksgiving. He is precious. Hope you are feeling better every day.
Glad you were able to get out and have a special Thanksgiving.
Owen is a fine looking little man!
Continue to get well :)
Love,
Joy
Post a Comment