Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My Baby Shower

My church gave me a baby shower on October 31st and it was wonderful. I received a lot of really great and fun gifts for this little guy. Soooo fun and different getting boy stuff this time. A little disclaimer before the pictures. Something is up with my new camera and it will not take very many good pictures. I can't figure it out so the following pictures are not so great.

The yummy food table
Some of the ladies
Peggy playing a game.

The coolest diaper cake my friend Joy made me, the colors on it match the baby's room.

Michelle, Sarah, and Paula. Paula did the devotional at my shower and it was about raising a son for God. It was so good!

My friend Joy and I, she made me the diaper cake along with other gifts. So talented!

Sarah and I, she was in charge of games.

The cutest monkey decoration for the baby's room.

Our friend DeAnn is from Oklahoma like Steve but she went to OSU so she and Steve are always giving each other a hard time because Steve loves OU. She decided to get this little OU football for the baby and it is so cute, it plays the OU Sooner song when it is smashed against something. Steve loves it!

My buddy Natasha and I, she wrote all the gifts down for me.

De Ann and Lanee. De Ann organized the party and Lanee hosted it at her house.

Lanee's husband told us we looked like twinkies in this picture because we had similar clothes and colors.

1 comment:

Soli Deo Gloria said...

Glad you liked your shower:) It was fun! I can't wait to come see HIS room once its all put together!