My mom, dad, aunt Terri, cousin Annie and Matt, Liz, and my brother Mike attended a Republican Tea Party at the Capitol in Denver after Audrey's birthday party. Matt brought posters for everyone to write on and carry. WARNING- if you are an Obama supporter you may want to skip this post! 



A few other signs from others
A few other signs from others


1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I love it! I would totally go to a tea party...but I don't think they have many in small town Iowa! I did go to a townhall meeting with our democrat congressman...what a waste of time! Keep up the good work! I love that your family is so involved too! Keep raising doubt and constantly question what is happening. As a parent with a child who has diabetes you guys need healthcare to stay exceptional in this country and for research to continue to search for a cure...We need these things...not change!
Post a Comment