Monday, September 14, 2009

8 Months Along Which Means 8 Weeks Left, Yikes!!!

Seriously! Is it getting that close? Yikes, I'm not ready. I'm ready to meet my little man but I have so much I'd like to get done before he arrives. I found out I'm a little anemic so I'm taking an iron supplement. I'm not taking as good of care of myself as I did when I was pregnant with my girls. It's hard when I'm busier and taking care of two little ones. Pray that I'll get through this next 8 weeks and that I'll slow down, relax, eat better, and be ready.

I had to add this pic too, I think I look even bigger when you can see more of my tummy and my hands aren't covering in the front.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Heather, you are the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen, and I'm not just saying that, you truely are!

Heather said...

Joy, you are so friggin' nice, thank you so much. I need you to be here everyday with me to lift me up when I feel huge and yucky.

Vanessa Lee said...

you are looking great, heather. so happy you get to have a boy too.